Do you constantly scratch your head? Are you always swiping away white specks from your clothes? Then you may have dandruff, which are small pieces of dead skin in your hair. Most doctors agree that it is not caused by poor hygiene. Sure, it might be embarrassing but it is treatable.
Reasons For It
There are numerous reasons why you may experience dandruff. A few are below:
- Seborrheic dermatitis is a fungus that lives on your scalp and feeds on the natural oils that our hair follicles secrete. If it grows out of control, the scalp begins to produce extra skin cells, which become dandruff.
- If you are sensitive to yeast, you automatically have a higher risk of having dandruff.
- If you typically have dry skin, you are most susceptible to getting dandruff. When you combine cold weather with hot rooms indoors it can lead to an itchy, flaky scalp.
In times past if you had dandruff there wasn’t much you could do about it. You would get your trusty comb out and scrape as much dandruff as you could from your scalp each day. It was a time-consuming gross prospect. Today, however, you have options such as a scalp exfoliating system.
To get the best out of the system you want to remove crusty patches from your scalp first. The more you can remove the better the shampoo will work. You will want to use the system four times a year.
There are five steps to follow as well.
- Shampoo your hair with the Clarifying Shampoo before applying the Instant Daily Conditioner.
- Apply the Scalp Mask, sit under a cool dryer for 20 minutes, wrap your head with a hot towel and then rinse your hair with warm water.
- Apply the Scalp Sugar Scrub then massage your head up to 7 minutes.
- Shampoo your hair with the Clarifying Shampoo then Instant Daily Conditioner. If you need extra conditioning, use the Cuticle Sealer Reconstructor.
- Style as usual.
The Exfoliating System is designed to cleanse, purify, and exfoliate your scalp. By removing dead skin cells and helping speed up the healing process, this system can help you get rid of dandruff. The best part, it acts quickly and is made of organic ingredients.
The simplicity of the Scalp Exfoliating System works to ensure you can see real results. After a few applications, your scalp begins producing natural oils, while leaving your hair soft and free of those white flakes.